Linda Niedweske, Treasurer
Linda J. Niedweske is active in countless animal welfare and animal rights groups. Ms. Niedweske represented the New Jersey Animal Rights Alliance on the Watchung Reservation Deer Management Committee. She has been involved with animal advocacy for the past thirty years. As an attorney, she has handled matters involving the vicious dog bite statute, the rights of the disabled and elderly to have companion animals, tenants facing eviction because of their companion animals, animal neglect and cruelty, problems arising from feral cat colonies, "collectors" of dogs and cats, as well as assisting hundreds of homeless animals find foster or adoptive homes, most recently of which involving Katrina animals. Ms. Niedweske is a true animal lover, with six cats (two of whom live in her office), one dog, and five birds.
- Northeastern University School of Law (J.D. 1988)
- Goddard College (M.A. 1978)
- University of Vermont (B.S. Animal Science 1977)
- New Jersey State and Federal Bars
- Lawyers In Defense of Animals, Inc., Trustee
- Member of the Board of Directors, New Jersey Animal Rights Alliance
- Animal Legal Defense Fund
- New Jersey Bar Association Animal Law Committee
Learn more about the other LIDA Trustees:
Isabelle Strauss | Catherine Tamasik | Marie Ansari
|©2007-2023 LIDA. Site by Sullivan Debiak.